Building a Website? Why Opt for WordPress?
In these days of web technology, the most popular CMS platform used in web development is WordPress. Initially released as a blogging platform, WordPress has evolved i into one of the most powerful content management systems today. There are over 60 Million users currently enjoying the features of WordPress. Let’s see why more and more people opt to use WordPress over Joomla and Drupal.
A peek at a few of WordPress hottest features:
• Modify or install new themes to create your own website with character.
• An easy to use drag and drop widgets can be easily used to change images and other functions.
• Manage numerous writers using a simple dashboard ideal for businesses that require numerous info input.
• Wide array of free plugins to use. You will always have a plugin to use for what you need.
WordPress has become a web-developer’s dream tool by creating websites in an easy and time-effective manner. In a simplest comparison, web developers are now like crochet enthusiasts making use of the best Haakkatoen to create quality knitted wears, though web developers are creating quality websites through the use of WordPress.
Let’s take a look what web developers like about WordPress.
• Really simple to use
• Varied functions and free plugins also allow you to modify your WordPress site. No need to change the site appearance.
• The inter-performance of WordPress with different systems is remarkable too.
• WordPress could be effectively employed to preserve rules and styles which are apt to be used over and over.
Professional content authors in addition to wannabe writers may also use WordPress effortlessly since it helps a web-template system where all you’ve got to complete is to create and add this content by hitting the proper buttons.