Building a website has now become so much easier with WordPress themes. These themes are responsive that you can customize your design according to the business you want. You don’t need to codes to actually build a website. All you need to do is drag and drop the elements and your done. Little coding is needed though when you want other features included in the design.
More and more people would like to earn online and they would like to start by creating their own website and perhaps invest on an affiliate marketing schemes. But before you go ahead and sign up for any program that promises to make you money, check on reviews first. Don’t just check on one, read all of them that talk about the program such as the Copy My Websites Review.
What are you looking for in web design? Most of us are looking for a design that is responsive and customizable. With more and more customizable themes in WordPress, you could be confused on what really works for you. Read further and I will show you five free customizable WordPress themes that had been used and customized by many website owners and bloggers.
Watch This: Free and Responsive WordPress Themes 2016
Five Customizable WordPress Themes For Bloggers This 2017
- WordPress Themes. Every year, WordPress features free responsive themes. All of these themes are customizable according to your taste. My personal favorite is the 2014 WordPress theme because of its built in slider. If you are not a fan of sliders, you can always opt for a grid style with this theme.
- NewsMag Lite. For news bloggers looking for a modern design, this free theme could right for you. It has premium features that comes with the package. This makes your magazine highly professional and easy to navigate.
- Affluent. If you want to have the look and feel of a corporate style website, affluent is perfect for you. This theme is complete, powerful, and modern. It is highly professional fit for whatever industry your business represents.
- Transcend. Looking for a highly responsive design? Transcend could be the webdesign you are looking for. This design is flexible and multi media friendly. This theme comes with highly advanced HTML5 coding that enables videos and beautiful galleries for your images.
- Auberg. This theme is great for branding your business. This theme has an overwhelming downloads of over 30,000 times which proves it to be a useful theme of high quality.
No matter what type of web design you will want to use, the best platform to use is WordPress. Starting your blog in their platform offers greater opportunity for community building especially important for bloggers who want to extend their reach.